Food Hygiene and Fire Policy
Food Hygiene Requirements Forms that must be completed prior to and post Events involving serving of food
Return forms to Rear Commodore for submission to the next General Committee Meeting. Standing agenda item to check these have been received.
Allergen Recipe list use this for regular dishes made and delivered at the Club
SC8 All In One Daily Record ( Print Page 11 & 12 only)
Last Inspection : 6 August 2018
Club process High Level step by step check list.
- Hosting or organising a Food and/or Drink events / What are the planning and considerations pre-event?
- Plan menu and detail recipes noting times and temps required. Document using Club Templates.
- Pre-populate SC8 and Allergen sheet in readiness. Publish with Tickets where possible, asking customers for notification of allergies / intolerances.
- Purchase food and consider appropriate transportation for chilled or frozen goods. Time taken for transportation.
- Transport food (raw / pre-cooked etc) consider space requirements for storage on arrival at clubhouse.
- Storage of food, Fridges/ Freezer are ready for items. Pre-checks on their temperatures.
- Defrosting method (if applicable) of any purchases or items already in storage, allowing for correct timings in the Fridge.
- Preparation in kitchen, reiterate areas and signage as to where you and volunteers will prepare food.
- Washing vegetables/ Chopping boards / Knives allocated to the requirements / Hand washing / Cross contamination avoidance / use of Gloves.
- Confirm Cooking times and Temps to be checked.
- Review and post signage of allergens. Serving team be prepared to advise "customers" of these if asked.
- Dishwashing / Drying processes to be followed with the correct use of sinks.
- Clean the overall kitchen and return to storage all tableware and cooking utensils. Dispose of left-overs and waste correctly.
- Update records for review and Rear Commodore sign-off.
Fire Safety Policy
Last updated 09:50 on 17 June 2020